Bad refund policies are infuriating. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with our products for any reason, we'll take care of you.
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with our products for any reason, just contact our support team and we'll take care of you.
- If you were just charged for your next month of Service but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a couple months ago and you haven’t used (please see Usage section below for a detailed definition) it since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried one of our products for a couple months and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it. Please see the Usage section below for more details on usage.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what's up, and we'll work with you to make sure you’re happy.
We consider having Applications, Clusters, Servers and Backups in your Account as active Usage. We do not consider not logging into your account or no deployments as lack of usage. In order for us to consider your account unused, you should make sure you don't have any Applications, Clusters, Servers or Backups in your account.