- BuildGrid – A complete build process to build container images based on your code deterministically and continuously.
- A Docker image repository – to keep images versioned and linked back to your code commits.
- An orchestration engine – to rollout images into containers, monitor and manage their lifecycle.
- A network – that exposes containers’ network internally or to the outside world and connects containers together across the cluster.
- Service Discovery – to allow different parts of your application find each other inside your containers.
- Load Balancing – for internal and external services provided by the containers.
- Production-ready – database within the cluster with backups and replication.
- Log collection – across all containers and servers.
Container Management as a Service
Linux containers like Docker can reduce the operational complexity of deploying apps, increasing your efficiency and productivity.
Cloud 66 for Docker is a complete toolset for rolling out containers to production on your own infrastructure. Our Docker support consists of 8 major components:
A complete toolkit for deploying containers in production
Cloud 66 for Docker deployments consist of 2 steps: Build and Publish. The Build step involves BuildGrid to build the required Docker images from your code. Publish is a step that rolls out the built images (or the ones pre-built by you) onto your servers.
You can choose to run each of these steps separately through the BuildGrid UI or through the command line.
Docker Image Repository BuildGrid comes with a Docker image repository to store and distribute your built container images.
A cloud deployment system compatible with all major cloud providers (AWS, Rackspace, DigitalOcean, Linode, Azure, Packet, Google Cloud and OpenStack) to fire up, build and configure servers under your own cloud account.
A container management system to rollout containers to your servers, distribute and balance external and internal traffic to them, manage their lifecycle during deployments and take care of scaling servers and containers.
Build, deployment and management of databases on your servers, compatible with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch. Including off-site managed backups and replication.
A server and container monitoring system to watch vital signs on servers and containers to produce alerts.
Security and ACL
Provisioning, management and monitoring of firewalls, brute force login attempts and user access permissions to all servers for your team members.
Monitoring of OS and components in your infrastructure to produce warnings and automatic upgrades when needed.
Running Docker in production
Running applications in Docker containers helps with the consistency of development and production environments, easier deployments and use of microservices. Here is everything you need to run Docker in production.
Continuous delivery with BuildGrid™
BuildGrid is a hosted Docker image building service. It uses your code and Dockerfile to build and store Docker images to be deployed on your servers.